This is a picture of the car I washed like three hours ago. No, it’s not Paris or Kraków, where the amount of pollution is unbearable. This incredible amount of dust is a proof that the spring came and the trees and the grass blossom. Finally. I miss winter of course, but let there be a nice, warm spring. If you are allergic – take cover. Seriously.
Old, vintage soviet gents bike – Ukraina – that I got some time ago is currently restored by a super crew of Rowerownia Młyn in Wrocław (Breslau) in western Poland.
First picture (stolen from their Facebook profile) is very, very promising! Can’t wait!
“All your base are belong to us” – a graffiti spotted on the wall in 2014 in Stettin, western Poland. It really made my day. How old is this, like thirty years? Someone still remembers – astonishing.
Paper, new Facebook app – it’s here and the first impression is excellent! No clutter, no buttons, no nonsense – it’s really nice and clean. It seems to work – I will add first impressions and a review later. Meanwhile – have a look at the first screenshots of the interface.
Normally I consider graffiti as a vandalism and that the vandals who do that should be prosecuted, but once in a while I come across something interesting – like in this case.
This graffiti has all the right elements – brings something to some grey and sad street in Bydgoszcz – beautiful town in the north Poland. This painting fills the empty space with a nice picture of the woman – and it doesn’t destroy anything. Some might consider this as a work of art.
Of course, as something nice, this graffiti was vandalised by other vandals – who put a colourful markings all over the place. Why keep the area nice, when you can destroy something beautiful instead? This idea reminds me a “Fight Club” somehow.
Most recent stories
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy