Paper, new Facebook app – it’s here and the first impression is excellent! No clutter, no buttons, no nonsense – it’s really nice and clean. It seems to work – I will add first impressions and a review later. Meanwhile – have a look at the first screenshots of the interface.
Normally I consider graffiti as a vandalism and that the vandals who do that should be prosecuted, but once in a while I come across something interesting – like in this case.
This graffiti has all the right elements – brings something to some grey and sad street in Bydgoszcz – beautiful town in the north Poland. This painting fills the empty space with a nice picture of the woman – and it doesn’t destroy anything. Some might consider this as a work of art.
Of course, as something nice, this graffiti was vandalised by other vandals – who put a colourful markings all over the place. Why keep the area nice, when you can destroy something beautiful instead? This idea reminds me a “Fight Club” somehow.
This is what I have found recently at the Villeroy & Boch shop – a coffee mug decorated with a theme from Świebodzin, a monument of the Jesus Christ, also known as “El Świebodzineiro”. I wonder why is that in the discounts.
and here is the monument in question:
iPhone 5S is out for some time now and today I decided to test one of its new features – slow motion camera. It’s really impressive, when you read the specs – 720p HD, 120 frames per second – in the mobile phone, mind you!
Below are the results – not edited in any way for the image quality improvement, only put together in iMovie. I must say – I am really impressed. Object is also very nice – garden birds, hand fed. I just love those creatures.
Most recent stories
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
- Winter in Poland
- Messy Christmas and a happy New Gear
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy