1st of November – Christians visit their graves. They put flowers and candles – and pray.
What you see at this picture, is a grave of gypsy family. They celebrate that day slightly differently – they make a small dinner or party, with drinks, food and they spend a lot of time with their dead relatives. Very interesting, different from Christian tradition.
Most recent stories
- Fiat 126p rat style
- Szczecin panorama – view from the Maritime Museum observation deck
- LOT Polish Airlines Headquaters
- Włochy – Brick of the year
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy