If you’re a big bread enthusiast and would like to check, what is the real taste of the bread that is baked like it used to be, you need to head to Poland. In Kraków there is a little, old bakery, where two gentlemen bake the bread with the old recipes, no substitutes, no chemicals – just yeast, flour and water. Results are spectacular, this bread tastes exactly the same it tasted 30 and more years ago. Building isn’t spectacular, it is just an old bakery – but the bread they make is really special. People queue there very often – and this says something these days.
Piekarnia S.C. Józef Jania Edward Niedziela
Rusznikarska 4 street
31-261 Kraków, Poland
Most recent stories
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
- Fish are friends – beautiful fish mosaic from 1969
- New Facebook Graph search is here
- Lost in translation
- Random nonsense: legal drugs are in your bread
- Expensive wedding party problem? Here is the solution.
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy