Today is one of the greatest days in science – Ph.D. Fabiola Gianotti from ATLAS and Ph.D. Joe Incandela from CMS held a presentation on confirmation of the existence of Higgs boson, one of the most important particles, chased by theoretical physicists for decades.
More about the discovery:
Brilliant bit from Rolf Heuer, Head of CERN
More on the Higgs bosom and it’s huge significance:
Below you will find some images from today’s presentation held by Ph.D. Fabiola Gianotti at CERN.
Most recent stories
- Warsaw downtown panorama – view from the top of the PASTa building
- Down the FFOWB bunkers once again
- Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 – purchased today
- Dar Młodzieży – large Polish sailing vessel in Gdynia
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar DMD facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy