This mighty russian truck is even more powerful than you might think. I has been lifted and its engine has been replaced with the V12 diesel engine from t-72, soviet’s main battle tank performing at 780 horsepower – or even higher. As they say – do not underestimate the true power of power. Interestingly, this car is owned by the same man, who has the only known MAZ-543P in private hands in Poland.
Update: Some sources mention, that this V-12 diesel engine has been upgraded with two MAZ turbos, now producing over 1000 HP.
Original T72′s engine specifications (following Wikipedia):
Type: Diesel, turbocharged
Capacity: 38880 cm3
Maximum power: 700 hp at 2000 r / min
Maximum torque: 3089 N · m at 1400 r / min
Fuel Consumption Combined: 260 – 450 l/100 km
Fuel consumption on the highway: 240 l/100 km
Bore: 150 mm
Stroke: 180 mm
Firing order: 1L-5L-6s-2s-3h-4s–6L-1p-2w-5p-4L-3s
Max rpm: 2300
More pictures of this monster truck, borrowed from our Russian friends:
Here is a gallery of the mindblowing paper model of KrAZ 255B made by Joon Kwon. Simply unbelievable.
Most recent stories
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
- Fish are friends – beautiful fish mosaic from 1969
- New Facebook Graph search is here
- Lost in translation
- Random nonsense: legal drugs are in your bread
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy