This pile of rubbish confirms the existence of the only one MAZ-543P in private hands in Poland. Very rare truck – this particular one was used in Polish Army as the SS-22 nuclear rocket launcher for 9K76 Temp-S system. Later it was sold to private hands, with all the rocket control related equipment removed. Now it sits forgotten behind some petrol station, the owner is not too friendly, so I couldn’t get any more information. It might get restored one day.
This is how it looked before it was sold to private hands – 9K72 ballistic rocket launcher system MAZ 543. This one sits in Polish Arms Museum in Warsaw.
More images: http://www.oldrussiancars.com/archives/maz-543
Most recent stories
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
- Fish are friends – beautiful fish mosaic from 1969
- New Facebook Graph search is here
- Lost in translation
- Random nonsense: legal drugs are in your bread
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy