Yes, Plac Zbawiciela, all Warsaw’s hipster mecca. I used to go and have a coffee there before it was trendy.
Now this place is full of Ray Ban glasses, fixed gear bikes and men dressed as homeless women. By the way – I really like hipsters, don’t get me wrong. They have a very delicate meat and taste a little like chicken.
Oh – you can click the image, it will open big. But you will find no hipsters there – it was shot many years ago, before there were any hipsters around.
Most recent stories
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
- Fish are friends – beautiful fish mosaic from 1969
- New Facebook Graph search is here
- Lost in translation
- Random nonsense: legal drugs are in your bread
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy