Yes, Plac Zbawiciela, all Warsaw’s hipster mecca. I used to go and have a coffee there before it was trendy.
Now this place is full of Ray Ban glasses, fixed gear bikes and men dressed as homeless women. By the way – I really like hipsters, don’t get me wrong. They have a very delicate meat and taste a little like chicken.
Oh – you can click the image, it will open big. But you will find no hipsters there – it was shot many years ago, before there were any hipsters around.
Most recent stories
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy