Most of you (at least I hope) would instantly recognise the classic shape of the most beautiful airplane ever made – Supermarine Spitfire. This cardboard model of this classic fighter plane was brilliantly made by Leolandia – small Polish company from Warsaw. More photos will follow soon, what you see below is just a first layer of the paint. Stay tuned.
Continue reading »
Continue reading »
As you might remember, during the last “Noc w Instytucie Lotnictwa” event happening in Aviation Institute in Warsaw I have shot some pictures. Later on, the Aviation Institute had announced, that all people that will send them the pictures, will get some reward. So I did. And today the mailman rang only twice and this is what I got. And here comes the problem – when this package is opened, the airplane is destroyed for good! Now what?
LXXXV Anniversary of Polish Air Force Academy – Air Show.
Presentation of both jet fighters: F16 and MiG-29 followed by a simulated dogfight. See for yourself, who won.
Most recent stories
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
- Raleigh – how the bicycles were made in the old days
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy