Most of you (at least I hope) would instantly recognise the classic shape of the most beautiful airplane ever made – Supermarine Spitfire. This cardboard model of this classic fighter plane was brilliantly made by Leolandia – small Polish company from Warsaw. More photos will follow soon, what you see below is just a first layer of the paint. Stay tuned.
Continue reading »
Continue reading »
As you might remember, during the last “Noc w Instytucie Lotnictwa” event happening in Aviation Institute in Warsaw I have shot some pictures. Later on, the Aviation Institute had announced, that all people that will send them the pictures, will get some reward. So I did. And today the mailman rang only twice and this is what I got. And here comes the problem – when this package is opened, the airplane is destroyed for good! Now what?
LXXXV Anniversary of Polish Air Force Academy – Air Show.
Presentation of both jet fighters: F16 and MiG-29 followed by a simulated dogfight. See for yourself, who won.
Most recent stories
- Poland: How to buy a Christmas tree
- Concorde Alpha Delta G-BOAD – British Airways supersonic jet at the USS Intrepid
- Warsaw downtown panorama – view from the top of the PASTa building
- Down the FFOWB bunkers once again
- Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 – purchased today
- Dar Młodzieży – large Polish sailing vessel in Gdynia
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar DMD facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy