As you might remember, during the last “Noc w Instytucie Lotnictwa” event happening in Aviation Institute in Warsaw I have shot some pictures. Later on, the Aviation Institute had announced, that all people that will send them the pictures, will get some reward. So I did. And today the mailman rang only twice and this is what I got. And here comes the problem – when this package is opened, the airplane is destroyed for good! Now what?
LXXXV Anniversary of Polish Air Force Academy – Air Show.
Presentation of both jet fighters: F16 and MiG-29 followed by a simulated dogfight. See for yourself, who won.
Most recent stories
- Fiat 126p rat style
- Szczecin panorama – view from the Maritime Museum observation deck
- LOT Polish Airlines Headquaters
- Włochy – Brick of the year
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy