Google Map Maker is a nice feature, that allows you to enrich Google maps with your local knowledge. At the end of the day, who knows better than locals, where the best ice cream shop is, or where is the local shop for local people? Are you local?
Go to http://www.google.com/mapmaker and try it yourself.
Clearly, in Australia, the Christmas is called “the Festive Season”. It’s “Christmas“, you pagans!
Who cares this days, anyway.
PS: Recently I spotted this picture being used by James Fallows in “the Atlantic” post on the similar matter. Best regards!
Most recent stories
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
- Raleigh – how the bicycles were made in the old days
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy