Google Map Maker is a nice feature, that allows you to enrich Google maps with your local knowledge. At the end of the day, who knows better than locals, where the best ice cream shop is, or where is the local shop for local people? Are you local?
Go to http://www.google.com/mapmaker and try it yourself.
Clearly, in Australia, the Christmas is called “the Festive Season”. It’s “Christmas“, you pagans!
Who cares this days, anyway.
PS: Recently I spotted this picture being used by James Fallows in “the Atlantic” post on the similar matter. Best regards!
Most recent stories
- Poland: How to buy a Christmas tree
- Concorde Alpha Delta G-BOAD – British Airways supersonic jet at the USS Intrepid
- Warsaw downtown panorama – view from the top of the PASTa building
- Down the FFOWB bunkers once again
- Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 – purchased today
- Dar Młodzieży – large Polish sailing vessel in Gdynia
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar DMD facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy