During the walk, I have spotted a big pack of Black-headed Gulls gliding basically in one place, like frozen, with hardly any movement. Strange, isn’t it? Here’s the proof – mind you, this are the mobile phone, iPhone 4s, photos!
Common Swifts – the astonishing birds, who eat up to 20.000 mosquitos a day – remember them? In one of the eastern districts of Warsaw, Białołęka, group of local enthusiasts led by Mr. Marcin Korowaj have built a beautiful tower for 90 families of those birds. What a brilliant project!
Birds, especially garden birds are your biggest friends – they eat insects. You like mosquitos? No? Then help the garden birds to survive the winter – they will return the favour over the spring and summer. It is worth it, trust me.
Most recent stories
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy