After yesterday’s rampage, today the streets are empty. Most of the streets are white with thick layer of clean, white snow and since there’s very little traffic – I can go sideways at nearly every corner and roundabout. Lots of snow and four wheels powered is what I want from winter in the city.
Proximity alert went off too late, Focus was saving himself from a serious crash and he ended up on me while rapidly changing lane to the one on his right. It was sort of miracle, it could end up as a really serious accident.
Most recent stories
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy