After yesterday’s rampage, today the streets are empty. Most of the streets are white with thick layer of clean, white snow and since there’s very little traffic – I can go sideways at nearly every corner and roundabout. Lots of snow and four wheels powered is what I want from winter in the city.
Proximity alert went off too late, Focus was saving himself from a serious crash and he ended up on me while rapidly changing lane to the one on his right. It was sort of miracle, it could end up as a really serious accident.
Most recent stories
- Fiat 126p rat style
- Szczecin panorama – view from the Maritime Museum observation deck
- LOT Polish Airlines Headquaters
- Włochy – Brick of the year
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy