Following the presentation of Ph.D Fabiola Gianotti on confirmation of the existence of Higgs boson, one of the most important particles, chased by theoretical physicists for decades, there was a press conference, where Ph.D. Rolf Heuer, General Director of CERN, explains to the journalists, what exactly this Higgs boson is.
Today is one of the greatest days in science – Ph.D. Fabiola Gianotti from ATLAS and Ph.D. Joe Incandela from CMS held a presentation on confirmation of the existence of Higgs boson, one of the most important particles, chased by theoretical physicists for decades.
More about the discovery:
Brilliant bit from Rolf Heuer, Head of CERN
More on the Higgs bosom and it’s huge significance:
Below you will find some images from today’s presentation held by Ph.D. Fabiola Gianotti at CERN.
Most recent stories
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy