Paper, new Facebook app – it’s here and the first impression is excellent! No clutter, no buttons, no nonsense – it’s really nice and clean. It seems to work – I will add first impressions and a review later. Meanwhile – have a look at the first screenshots of the interface.
Netia – one of the biggest ISPs in Poland. Direct competitor of the Orange, but much smaller.
For starters, let’s see a little note I have left on Netia’s Facebook fanpage – it is in Polish, below you will find the translation. During first three hours this note got 110 likes, 40 comments and 36 shares, those numbers grow quickly.
Today I tried to post a comment on Facebook with a link I’ve found on Google – link directing to web hosted video streaming service. I have checked this service and it seems, that the standard video content is offered there (nothing adult oriented), for free, you do not need to solve any captcha nor they attack your computer with any viruses. So why Facebook has blocked this comment? Has it ever happened to you?
Ok, for starters, it’s not a Mac OSX anymore. It’s OSX – Apple wants us to forget about the Macintosh or Mac, for some bizzarre reason. Anyway – OSX Mountain Lion is here.
Following the yesterday’s confirmation of the existence of a long searched Higgs boson, Angry Birds fanpage published this image with the name of Piggs boson. This is really, really funny. But what is absolutely hilarious is the fact, that CERN’s fanpage shared this picture on their wall.
Most recent stories
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
- Winter in Poland
- Messy Christmas and a happy New Gear
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy