You’d be suprised how much attention those ears catch on the street. People smile, wave, point at us, show us to other people. And exactly this is what it’s all about. Some fun.
After nearly two years of idle time and several months at the service – it’s back and better, than ever. Some bits are still in the pipeline, but you know – even Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Kawasaki ZR-1100 Zephyr – classic superbike. I have it for years and years – and still can’t get enough of it, such a beautiful and pleasant to ride she is.
In case you wonder – no, it is not a mobile phone photo. No iPhone can take a photo like that – just yet.
Most recent stories
- Fiat 126p rat style
- Szczecin panorama – view from the Maritime Museum observation deck
- LOT Polish Airlines Headquaters
- Włochy – Brick of the year
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy