You’d be suprised how much attention those ears catch on the street. People smile, wave, point at us, show us to other people. And exactly this is what it’s all about. Some fun.
After nearly two years of idle time and several months at the service – it’s back and better, than ever. Some bits are still in the pipeline, but you know – even Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Kawasaki ZR-1100 Zephyr – classic superbike. I have it for years and years – and still can’t get enough of it, such a beautiful and pleasant to ride she is.
In case you wonder – no, it is not a mobile phone photo. No iPhone can take a photo like that – just yet.
Most recent stories
- Warsaw downtown panorama – view from the top of the PASTa building
- Down the FFOWB bunkers once again
- Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 – purchased today
- Dar Młodzieży – large Polish sailing vessel in Gdynia
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar DMD facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy