Porsche, one of the finest brands in the world, one of the last independent constructors and car makers, living legend. Enjoy the pictures from my last visit to this great museum.
Warsaw Uprising Museum – Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego. One of the best and most modern museums in Europe – Warsaw‘s Uprising Museum. Dedicated to the most dramatic event that happened to Warsaw, its brave youth and almost entire Polish intelligentsia in 1944. If you’re around – it’s a must.
More info about the museum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Uprising_Museum and it’s original, worth visiting website: http://www.1944.pl/en/
Traffic is increasing all the time, you are interested mostly in technology, science, aeroplanes and museums. Very pleasing, but strange, when compared to standard search results. Thank you for visiting, please come again.
Porsche Museum in Stuttgart. Astonishing construction designed by Delugan Meissl Associated Architects with fantastic collection of cars – you can track there entire Porsche history. Porsche, one of the finest brands in the world, one of the last independent constructors and car makers, living legend.
Update 29/10/2012: Since my gallery posted on mobileme is dead, I will add the pictures from the museum to the separate post soon.
- Porsche celebrating 60th year in U.S. by searching for oldest example in the country (autoblog.com)
- Sliced Supercars – The Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany Shows the Design Process (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- Das Rollende Museum (Porsche Museum) (selectism.com)
- 2001: A Porsche Odyssey [Design] (gizmodo.com)
Most recent stories
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
- Raleigh – how the bicycles were made in the old days
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy