Do you know Spotify? If not and you are in one of the allowed countries, go to http://www.spotify.com/ and enjoy the free music. Brilliant, just brilliant. One hint – do not mute the adverts. They will wait for you. Apart from that – it’s just perfect. Oh, and there’s free iOS application that allows you to listen to desired radio. For free, again.
If your are lucky enough and you are not deaf, you might not be aware of “disco-polo”, but you might have came across the “italo-disco” kind of music – they are very similar. Disco-polo is absolutely horrible kind of music from Poland with the use of three tones, not more than 20 words and seems like being composed and written by mentally limited farm workers, played by deaf people for deaf people. Surprisingly enough, disco-polo is a big hit in China – why? No clue.
I would never suspect, that such a, well, “music” would end up on iTunes – I thought, that they care about the quality of the content they want to sell. But no – it’s all there. And the very popular for its simplicity, “Ona tańczy dla mnie”, disco-polo hit from Poland – is on iTunes. And since I’m mostly into XVIIIth century classical music, I was given this tune as a gift from iTunes today. 15 seconds is more than enough, if you are tough, try to beat 30 seconds. Mind you, you have been warned.
And a little clip from youtube, so you can have a taste of it. With Chuck Norris, of course.
OK – no clip from youtube, copyright claim. Sometimes it’s good to save things for later.
Let’s see, if this works:
For the first time in history, you can watch Open’er Festival live on YouTube. Thanks to clever streaming technology, you can see what is going on on the both stages, (multicam HD video) and of course, stereo sound. Quality is not really great nor stable, but still – you can see and hear what is going on there. At the moment – Krzysztof Penderecki is performing live on stage.
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/opener
My promo for Polish Fundacja Dziecięca Fantazja
Producer: MGA METRO GROUP Advertising Polska
Agency: Sun House Media
Most recent stories
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
- Winter in Poland
- Messy Christmas and a happy New Gear
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy