This is what I have found recently at the Villeroy & Boch shop – a coffee mug decorated with a theme from Świebodzin, a monument of the Jesus Christ, also known as “El Świebodzineiro”. I wonder why is that in the discounts.
and here is the monument in question:
Spotted on the train today: main story from one of the most influential rags in Poland, SuperEkspres – Satan commutes on the My Little Pony. Kung-fu Panda, Monster High (described as Monster Height), Barbie Pokemons and other toys are mentioned as well. More on this story later.
The table under the red sign says “does not affect the pushbikes”, so the whole combination means “no vehicles over 5 tonnes are allowed on this road, apart from the pushbikes”. Strange country that is.
Most recent stories
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy