Airbus A380 landing at EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport was greeted with big crowd, more than thousand people gathered around the fence of the airport in order to see this massive aircraft. The weather was bad, it was cold and rainy, middle of the week – doesn’t matter, big plane is a big plane.
I especially like that ancient gun replica. What were those people thinking of? That it’s the 70′s or 80′s, where the flying was a nice and pleasant adventure?
It’s all over, my friends – commuting over the air is a true nightmare this days.
Most recent stories
- Fiat 126p rat style
- Szczecin panorama – view from the Maritime Museum observation deck
- LOT Polish Airlines Headquaters
- Włochy – Brick of the year
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy