Airbus A380 landing at EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport was greeted with big crowd, more than thousand people gathered around the fence of the airport in order to see this massive aircraft. The weather was bad, it was cold and rainy, middle of the week – doesn’t matter, big plane is a big plane.
I especially like that ancient gun replica. What were those people thinking of? That it’s the 70′s or 80′s, where the flying was a nice and pleasant adventure?
It’s all over, my friends – commuting over the air is a true nightmare this days.
Most recent stories
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy