Porsche, one of the finest brands in the world, one of the last independent constructors and car makers, living legend. Enjoy the pictures from my last visit to this great museum.
This Robur B21 camper bus, a very rare truck indeed, was spotted very close to German border this July. What makes it special? Not many of them were made, it was produced in DDR (Deutsche Demokratische Republik), it has a petrol engine, which is not really common for trucks – and even more interestingly – it was air-cooled. It was a very rare solution – all other air-cooled cars I can think of were Porsche 911 (till the 997 line) and Fiat 126p. You can read more about the history of the Robur factory here.
Some of my old shots from the short visit to Classic Car Club in London. What a great place that is.
More pictures below.
Typical image from Poland – middle of nowhere, rural village, wheelbarrow and brand new Porsche 911 997 turbo. Yes, joining the EU was not a bad idea, after all.
Most recent stories
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
- Raleigh – how the bicycles were made in the old days
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy