Porsche, one of the finest brands in the world, one of the last independent constructors and car makers, living legend. Enjoy the pictures from my last visit to this great museum.
This Robur B21 camper bus, a very rare truck indeed, was spotted very close to German border this July. What makes it special? Not many of them were made, it was produced in DDR (Deutsche Demokratische Republik), it has a petrol engine, which is not really common for trucks – and even more interestingly – it was air-cooled. It was a very rare solution – all other air-cooled cars I can think of were Porsche 911 (till the 997 line) and Fiat 126p. You can read more about the history of the Robur factory here.
Some of my old shots from the short visit to Classic Car Club in London. What a great place that is.
More pictures below.
Typical image from Poland – middle of nowhere, rural village, wheelbarrow and brand new Porsche 911 997 turbo. Yes, joining the EU was not a bad idea, after all.
Most recent stories
- Concorde Alpha Delta G-BOAD – British Airways supersonic jet at the USS Intrepid
- Warsaw downtown panorama – view from the top of the PASTa building
- Down the FFOWB bunkers once again
- Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 – purchased today
- Dar Młodzieży – large Polish sailing vessel in Gdynia
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar DMD facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy