Porsche, one of the finest brands in the world, one of the last independent constructors and car makers, living legend. Enjoy the pictures from my last visit to this great museum.
This Robur B21 camper bus, a very rare truck indeed, was spotted very close to German border this July. What makes it special? Not many of them were made, it was produced in DDR (Deutsche Demokratische Republik), it has a petrol engine, which is not really common for trucks – and even more interestingly – it was air-cooled. It was a very rare solution – all other air-cooled cars I can think of were Porsche 911 (till the 997 line) and Fiat 126p. You can read more about the history of the Robur factory here.
Some of my old shots from the short visit to Classic Car Club in London. What a great place that is.
More pictures below.
Typical image from Poland – middle of nowhere, rural village, wheelbarrow and brand new Porsche 911 997 turbo. Yes, joining the EU was not a bad idea, after all.
Most recent stories
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
- Winter in Poland
- Messy Christmas and a happy New Gear
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy