Clearly, in Australia, the Christmas is called “the Festive Season”. It’s “Christmas“, you pagans!
Who cares this days, anyway.
PS: Recently I spotted this picture being used by James Fallows in “the Atlantic” post on the similar matter. Best regards!
Oh, yes. Fiskars X5. Just look at it, how cute it is! Slightly bigger than a hand, nearly good for air travel – but only nearly. TSA wouldn’t be too happy to see you at the gates with this baby attached to your belt – yes, it has a special holster for that purpose.
Most recent stories
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
- Winter in Poland
- Messy Christmas and a happy New Gear
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy