When I visit new places, I walk. This time I came back to the city of Wrocław (Breslau) and came across this beautiful old cathedral. Well lit, quiet place with great history.
Spotted on the train today: main story from one of the most influential rags in Poland, SuperEkspres – Satan commutes on the My Little Pony. Kung-fu Panda, Monster High (described as Monster Height), Barbie Pokemons and other toys are mentioned as well. More on this story later.
1st of November – Christians visit their graves. They put flowers and candles – and pray.
What you see at this picture, is a grave of gypsy family. They celebrate that day slightly differently – they make a small dinner or party, with drinks, food and they spend a lot of time with their dead relatives. Very interesting, different from Christian tradition.
Most recent stories
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
- VTEC just kicked in, yo
- Stranger in the alien world
- Wild mushrooms season is open
- WRC Rally Poland 2009
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
- Speed kills – what a fundamental misunderstanding
- I have no friends and nobody likes me
- Evening in Włochy
- Union Tally – vintage bicycle restoration project
- Leolandia cardboard air force is ready for takeoff
- Omafiets – traditional woman’s bicycle from Holland
- How to improve your wok cooking experience
- Raleigh – how the bicycles were made in the old days
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy