Clearly, in Australia, the Christmas is called “the Festive Season”. It’s “Christmas“, you pagans!
Who cares this days, anyway.
PS: Recently I spotted this picture being used by James Fallows in “the Atlantic” post on the similar matter. Best regards!
Most recent stories
- Common Swifts and their tower
- iOS 7 beta on iPhone 4s – review, performance report and observed bug list
- EKD railway remnants
- Włochowska Gra Podmiejska 2013
- ZR-1100 is back
- Park Cietrzewia panorama
- Tatra mountains
- Gorce mountains panorama
- Another owl graffiti
- My new Wellingtons
- Fiat 126p rat style
- Szczecin panorama – view from the Maritime Museum observation deck
- LOT Polish Airlines Headquaters
- Włochy – Brick of the year
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy