This beautiful building, classical example of Socreal architecture sits in the very middle of Warsaw. Built in early fifties of the last century, is either loved or hated by locals. But by all means, it is very interesting – here presented well lit with the cloud of myst over the top.
Traditional series – kitch of the evening, only the colourful unicorn puking with rainbow is missing – or at least the deer. Enjoy.
For now, this is the last one – from tomorrow you’ll see different kitches.
Most recent stories
- Poland: How to buy a Christmas tree
- Concorde Alpha Delta G-BOAD – British Airways supersonic jet at the USS Intrepid
- Warsaw downtown panorama – view from the top of the PASTa building
- Down the FFOWB bunkers once again
- Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 – purchased today
- Dar Młodzieży – large Polish sailing vessel in Gdynia
- Find the goat
- Springtime in Włochy
- Bicycle project Ukraina gains momentum
- All your base are belong to us
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar DMD facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy