Ok, now something I haven’t done for ages – pictures from the big, chunky and heavy camera I don’t like to carry around.
More pictures from this session is here: http://gallery.me.com/wojnar#100734
Model: Magda Fiałkowska, promising singer – here MySpace channel is here: http://www.myspace.com/magdafialkowska
Long, long time ago, when there was no Facebook or even internet (remember that?) people have had their own ways to express their relationship statuses. This was one of the most popular methods – for younger readers little help – this means one “is in relationship with”another.
Other messages, like “it’s complicated”, “single” or “in complicated or open relationship with” were not developed at that time. This shows how technology has extended our ability to express ourself. Sort of.
Traffic is increasing all the time, you are interested mostly in technology, science, aeroplanes and museums. Very pleasing, but strange, when compared to standard search results. Thank you for visiting, please come again.
Most recent stories
- Fiat 126p rat style
- Szczecin panorama – view from the Maritime Museum observation deck
- LOT Polish Airlines Headquaters
- Włochy – Brick of the year
- LUGPol Lego RC Truck Trial
- Wrocław Cathedral on Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Owls, just the two owls
- Meanwhile in Poland: Woman pulls a plow
- Common swifts are back!
- Springtime for Poland
- Exotic taxi service – Volga GAZ-24
- “Zapiekanka od Endziora” – king size baked sandwich from Kazimierz, Kraków
- Cardboard steam engine – oh boy, what a toy
- Finally, she’s here: ceramic hen from Bolesławiec
- New bbq grill from Bolesławiec
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York night nonsense Orlando panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sign sky squirrel technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Włochy