It might be a nasty stereotype, but it’s hard to deny the facts – Poles are special, this is possibly the only country in the world, where people wear sandals with socks on nearly the daily basis.
Here is a hard-core sandals user – it’s winter, about 3 Celsius and a strong wind. Who cares – with the track suit, the sandals with white socks will protect him from the cold. Maybe with a little help from vodka.
Ok, ok. As a student pilot I know the reason why the contrails (condensation trails) form behind the aircraft. But since I am such a big conspiracy theories fan…
Park Cietrzewia, council park in Włochy, small town near Warsaw. Amazingly beautiful place, here pictures before it was rebuilt by Dictrict Council in 2011. Restoration of this public park costed nearly $2 mil, it turned this park into even more stunning place then it was. Currently it has children playground, free gym and even better – free wifi with internet access. More pictures below, click them to see them bigger.
This can get interesting. Five hours ago the streets were black and there was no snow. Snow is falling as I write this, we will see, when it stops. Forgive the road services, get a decent car and winter tyres. Dear snow, please keep falling.
More pictures below, click them to see them bigger.
Birds, especially garden birds are your biggest friends – they eat insects. You like mosquitos? No? Then help the garden birds to survive the winter – they will return the favour over the spring and summer. It is worth it, trust me.
Most recent stories
- Testing the OtterBox Preserver waterproof case
- Project “Ukraine” has been initialised
- New Facebook Paper app is here – first screens. It’s clean!
- Woman pictured on the wall – graffiti done right
- Sunny winter Saturday in Włochy – panorama
- Siri tells a bedtime story
- Winter in ON, therefore the DSC is OFF
- Not the luckiest registration plate I can think of
- Villeroy & Boch coffee mug – Swiebodzin edition
- iPhone 5S slow motion camera test – hand feeding the garden birds
- BRE Bank headquarters Bydgoszcz
- Winter in Poland
- Messy Christmas and a happy New Gear
- Chleb prądnicki – traditional bread from southern Poland
- Bike park rack – simple yet beautiful
Tags, tags, tagsairplane animal apple architecture bicycle bird cars city clouds cooking Dermandar facebook fail food Forfiter Google Home internet iPhone Kraków Manhattan motorcycle museum music Nasza Miska NaszaMiska.pl New York nonsense panorama photography Poland Porsche religion sky snow technology travel USA vacation video vintage Warsaw winter Wrocław Włochy